filters
State:
City:
Product:

Overhead Door - Great

Last night Paul and Dylan came out and did my garages doors and they was outstanding. They went above what was ask of them for their task. I would like to stated" It's was great to meet people that enjoy their work". They was professional and very knowable of their job. Thank You guys.
5.0

Overhead Door - Dhosha

My order is not booking and my promo code also didn't use in my past order
5.0

Overhead Door in Peru, Illinois - Complaints

I had to local overhead door company come out to do measurements and give me an estimate. They have never contacted me again even though I have contacted them several times asking for the written estimate. They have never given me a verbal or written estimate.
1.1

Overhead Door - I was on hold and lost the call

I was waiting on the line and lost the call now I can’t get a hold of the tech I was talking to
Show

Overhead Door in Peachtree Corners, Georgia - Excellent !!!!

My entire garage door , motor, railings all had to be replaced due to an accident and Overhead Door did a great job! Professional and Quality and very attentive to customers needs! Thank you Overhead Door!
4.8
Peachtree Corners, Georgia
Reply to reviews
Overhead Door - No replacement/retrofit available for obsolete weather seal and bracket on bottom of Series 359 garage door
I purchased an Overhead door ten years ago and have been pleased with it until now, having had no issue beyond providing periodic maintenance. However, I now need to replace the weather seal at the bottom of the door. I contacted two authorized Overhead door dealers,...

Overhead Door - Excellent

Today is Sunday. I had an incident backing out of the garage and hit the door. Our garage door is on a timer as I was pulling out the door was closing. So the door got jammed and I could not leave the house. I called the emergency number and within 2 hours , 2 men came and fixed it. Very professional and pleasant. It took them about 30 minutes to repair it and now I can use it again. Thank you for helping me.

Overhead Door - Great Service

I had a terrible experience today backing out my car and hitting the garage door. My garage door is on a timer and as I was pulling out the door closed which caused me to hit it. I called the emergency number and they came within 2 hours after I called. The 2 men came to my home we’re Very friendly and professionally. And they fixed the door. Feel very relieved I got help on a Sunday. Thank you

Overhead Door - Great experience with knowledgeable staff

I had overhead door company come out to repair a garage door and ended up purchasing a legacy 850 series, I’m so elated to tell you that Carl and Thomas are a great asset to your company, they were super knowledgeable and truly loved their job. On 8/7/2018 they made my morning start off just perfectly after evaluating my old garage door opener was a 97 model they helped me pick a legacy 850 that is a perfect opener for my needs.
4.3
Reply to reviews
I thought the door seal on my garage door was going bad since it was 5-6 years old. I was getting water seepage in the garage whenever it rained hard. I naturally thought the door seal might have something to do with it. I wanted them to come look at my door seal and...
I didn't like
  • Being charged a trip fee for no work done